Recently, I changed OS on my laptop to try Arch Linux, and let me tell you, if y'all don't know how to code C++ or use a Unix related system is it REALLY a bad experience. Fiddling with the installation files I saw something that caught my attention: JavaScript.
JavaScript is like the Grand-Dad to the web (being HTML and CSS his sons) that's prototype-based with first-class functions, making it a multi-paradigm language, supporting object-oriented, imperative, and functional programming styles. It has an API for working with text, arrays, dates and regular expressions, but does not include any I/O, such as networking, storage, or graphics facilities, relying for these upon the host environment in which it is embedded
Coding for an Aerospace Engineer can be sometimes mandatory, so check this out:
https://www.codecademy.com/learn/learn-javascript
Codeacademy has a really clean interface, i really like it.
Link of Interest:
http://www.aerodefensetech.com/component/content/article/adt/features/feature-articles/10785 (refresh the page if it doesn't load correctly)

No comments:
Post a Comment